On our last day of the honeymoon we had to leave pretty early, but we wanted to squeeze in just a little bit more fun before we drove off. We woke up early to go paddle boarding. We decided to rent one paddle board and share using it. Dan went first, and of course was a natural. I jumped on and the lady helping us was impressed by both of us and our balancing skills!
We decided to try going on the paddle board together. We did just fine when I sat or knelt down. The second I tried to stand up we would both fall off. I face planted lots of times, but we were laughing the whole time. I'm sure we were entertaining everyone around us!
We decided to start a new tradition of buying cards from all the different places we go as our souvenir!
We stopped in Carson City for some Thai on our way to the airport. The curry was delicious!!
We were very sad to end our two weeks of celebrating and vacationing. It was so much fun to just relax!
1 comment:
yum, i love curry! hey, we did the same thing when we were there last time - paddle boating :) so much easier on a lake than in the ocean!
Post a Comment