January 1, 2012

New Years Eve

The roommates and I decided to have a party at our house on new years. We all have mutual feelings about new years eve, because its overrated. But we felt the need to have just a few friends over. Adrienne gave me mustache cookie cutters. So we made gingerbread mustache cookies! They were so cute.



We had some friends over and played games. Our favorite was Curses. Dan is really good at being sporadic and creative, particularly when it comes to acting!!!! ;) We had lots of fun playing with everyone. My roommates sure know how to put on a good party.


At the end of the night everyone went home and as I walked out to his car. He said to me "I think you deserve a proper new years kiss!" He makes me smile. He is so darling, thoughtful, and caring!

No comments: