January 6, 2012

The Boyz

This weekend we went out with Dans "boyz." They have all been friends since junior high and high school. They are an incredibly roudy bunch and have a lot of fun together. We had the Lawrences, Oaklands, Haynies, Thorleys, Smiths, Paul, Dave, and Wags.

Matt wanted to go to the Amber restaurant. It is a dive on 3900 South. We were all amused at the restaurant. The food was sub-par, but the company was great. This was my first introduction to "the boyz." I mostly just took in everything going on around me.


After dinner, we went back to Chris & Lauren's to play games. It was an exciting evening to play the least, with all sorts of interesting comments, lots of laughing, and all sorts of impropriety. I got thrown into see the true character of the boyz, it it was hilarious! It was fun to meet Dan's friends and put faces with the stories I had heard!

No comments: