January 2, 2012

Indian Food Date Night

The night before I went back to school, Dan took me out to school. We had talked a few days before and Dan asked me what I would want my last meal to be. That day, I was craving Indian food. He remembered what I said, and took me to The Bombay House. I LOVE Indian food and love that Dan is adventurous enough to eat ethnic food too! It was delicious.

We went back to the dog sitting house. Again we talked for hours. At some point, Dan told me he loved me. I sat there, not sure how to respond. My initial thought was "I'm going to marry this boy!" While I knew I couldn't say that, and I knew I wasn't ready to say I love you, I was not freaking out. I hadn't ever told anyone but I knew I wasn't ready to say it back. I told Dan I wasn't there, and he was completely understanding. It was weird that I was so calm and we had only been dating less than two weeks. But, I felt such an assurance that it was a good thing.

It was that night that I realized that I was going to be in Dan's life for a long time. What was better, I knew he would be in mine. I couldn't believe that he was such an amazing person and he was wanting to stick around with me. I couldn't believe my luck!

No comments: