Tonight, we went out with the Linfords, Ashtons, Hudsons, and the Changs. It was so fun to go with the girls. It was the first time I had been able to meet Gwen's husband, Matt. He was so nice and I can tell what a good guy he is.
This was also the first time that I had ever brought a boy with me and my friends. I called 2 of them to find out if it was weird. I was kind of nervous because we had only been dating a week, and didn't want my friends to over react. I knew I wanted to spend more time with him, and I knew I liked him enough to want my friends to see him.
Dinner was fun because Becky and Ed told us they were pregnant! It was for my friends to see us together. I loved seeing Dan ask about everyone's lives, even though he had already asked me about them and their lives. After dinner, we all sat around and talked. I saw Dan intereacting with Ellen's kids and thought that we would make such a good dad! It was so fun to see the girls and have them meet Dan.
After that we went back to the house where Dan was house sitting and stayed for hours talking. As we were getting ready to leave, he gave me a kiss before we left. It was so sweet. He's a great guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment