May 3, 2013

Puerto Vallarta Part 2

On Friday we finally got money! We went to a little restaurant across our hotel for breakfast. Dan was loving the more authentic Mexican food. They serve rice and beans with every meal!!! 



We went on a day cruise. I wasn't feeling too well after breakfast. We went to the port to get on our ship. I was getting really warm and not too thrilled about getting on a boat feeling sick. While we were waiting in line, I had my most public "sick" moment of pregnancy. I felt bad for everyone around me. Luckily, it was just a one time thing. After, we boarded our ship and were off. 


Our first stop on the day cruise was snorkeling. I have yet to get a decent picture of me in snorkeling gear, but they are always entertaining. :) The cruise director was so funny. Every time I got was moving around the boat and he saw me he'd always say "OH!! Be careful of your baby!!!" The snorkeling was less than impressive. We had been swimming around for about 5 minutes when one of the crew told us to go by the boat to see the fish. If we were less than 2 feet away from the boat, we couldn't see anything. The fish we did see were really cool!


After snorkeling, we went to a semi private beach to just hang out. We couldn't do any of the adventures, so we just sat on the beach. I had the best strawberry daiquiri of my life. The cup was as big as my head!!!


We loved sitting on the beach and just hanging out and talking.



These guys were walking around with the giant iguana and a HUGE snake. They were disgusting! We got our pictures in with out having to pay them! :) 


We were sad to leave, but had such an awesome day! Getting back onto the ship was a zoo!


We were so happy to be able to eat away from the hotel. We had a delicious bbq dinner and of course another strawberry lime daiquiri!!!   

No comments: