May 11, 2013

Baby Showers

I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life! My amazing sisters and mom threw me a shower. I invited people from different phases of my life. It was people from my parents' ward, high school friends, Davis County friends, family, and all sorts of other people. It was so fun that day to see all these people and Dan and I are amazed at their generosity towards our baby girl. 


That same night the Haynies hosted a couples shower for us with all of Dan's high school friends. Sadly, we didn't get any pictures. We had such a great time. We had a great BBQ and then ended the night like we always do, the wives in one room and the husbands in the other. We are so grateful to have such an amazing group of friends who all get along! 

No comments: