Dan came to my Spring Concert this week. He was very nice and picked up flowers for my Concert Choir accompanist. He brought them into my room while I was still working with Concert Choir. They were all so funny when I said "hi" to him.
The kids did really well at the concert and were all acting like idiots when they saw me and Dan talking with my parents and other parents after the concert. They were peeking around the doors staring us, being weird. Oh junior high!
After the concert we went to Jamba Juice so I could eat something. We were in separate cars and Dan was following me. He got out of the car with a dozen roses. He had asked me earlier about my favorite flower. Dan is very attentive to the little things I say. He remembers the little things I say and he trys to do something kind with that information. When he asks me what my favorite _______ is, I usually just say the first thing that pops into my head. (I'm not too particular about many things) He's so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment