March 7, 2012

Love



This describes perfectly how I feel about Dan. I can be with him for hours on end, and still need more time with him. He truly is the most amazing person I know. There are so many fabulous qualities he has, but I won't share them. It will just embarrass him, and probably end up being super cheesy.

The best thing I can say is that he is more than I ever could have imagined for myself. I was talking to Heather the other day and she said "Sometimes he seems like he's too good to be true, don't you think?" I responded with a resounding "YES!"

Good thing that I recognize that I am an incredibly lucky girl who ended up with the best guy ever! He loves me with all of my quirks and faults. He loves me how I need to be loved. And he truly the best person I know.

I can wait for everyone to know that I am going to marry my best friend! It getting harder and harder to keep it quiet. Everyone can probably tell, but we're trying to keep them in the dark.

Babe, I love you and I'm so glad you decided to get my number that day in December. It has changed my life forever. And I can not wait to see what adventures we'll end up on together.

No comments: