June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Father's Day was so fun this year. I was so excited to give Dan his present. It was kind of silly, but he loved it. The first time we went to a baby store we were looking at diaper bags and they had a "man" diaper bag selection. Dan was holding one, got a huge smile on his face, and said "I'm going to be a DAD!!!" When I saw it on sale, I had to get it. Its kind of silly, but he was so cute when he got it.

I am so excited to see Dan with our baby girl. He's such an amazing husband and I know he's going to be an amazing dad too! Its been so fun to see him this past year. He has fallen in love with our nephew Michael. It is so fun to watch him start to be comfortable around kids. Seeing him with Oliver is so fun. He's so nervous around new babies, but I know he's going to be such an amazing dad! 


No comments: