April 27, 2013

Thirty

My birthday this year was pretty low key. Dan and I had a trip planned for May, so I didn't want anything to big. I wanted to just hang out with Dan. Friday night we went to The Mandarin with the Sorensens and Hashes. It was so fun hanging out with these awesome friends. We played games at our house after and had a great time! I'm so glad that I have these amazing friends. They have made my 4 years in Davis County so great! 


Saturday morning Dan was so cute and made me breakfast in bed. I love German pancakes and powdered sugar. It was so cute of him. He let me stay in bed and I got to spend the whole day with my favorite person in the whole world. We played games, stayed in our pjs, and just hung out. I absolutely love him! 


We met up with most of my family at City Creek and went to dinner at Red Rock. I love hanging out with my family. It was really fun to see Heather and compare our baby bellies! 6 weeks apart!


It was such a fun day and I felt so loved! 

No comments: