Dan and I were asked to go put some time in at the cannery.....the OGDEN cannery. Don't worry that Welfare Square is about 4 minutes from our house. But we decided to go and it ended up being a lot of fun!
I've never had a cannery assignment. We ended up being in the packing section of the cannery. I was making sure that all the cans of beans made it into the box all neat and orderly. I definitely had some 'I Love Lucy' moments with those boxes of beans!!
We had a great time. I kept trying to get the missionaries to let me drive the fork lift. They never bought into it. But they did let me drive the palate loader - if that's even what its called.
I sure do love spending time with my hubby. He really is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment