August 13, 2012

Birthday Boy

Dan turned 29 this year. It was the last day that he had off before he had to go back to school, so I wanted to make sure we had a big party! I asked Dan what he wanted to do and we went through several ideas. We finally settled on Lagoon! We had a blast. It was a perfect day for Lagoon. No lines. Cool weather all day. We had fun going on all the rides. We realized roller coasters are a little more rough on our "old" bodies. I was a little worried a few times when some of my former students checked if I was buckled into my seat safely! We ran around and had so much fun. Laughing the whole time






Getting ready for the Samurai



We decided to ride the SkyCoaster. 
SO MUCH FUN!!! 



Riding the train!



Later that week I surprised Dan with a roof top Cuban dinner at the City Creek Harmon's. We had good food, good company, we danced a little and had a fabulous night! 



I am so grateful for Dan. I have had so much fun being married to him and having him in my life forever! He makes me so happy. He helps me be a better person. Happy Birthday Baby! 




No comments: