I have made some fabulous friends over the years. Its been fun to see similarities between them and have such amazing people in my life. Jess was great and offered to throw me a friend shower. She made darling invitations, and of course had it decorated so cute. Too bad half of us didn't read the invitation and were late because we were at the completely wrong house!
We finally made it to Jess' grandma's house. Everything was sooooo cute!
I have been so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing women during my life. They have come into my life at various times and have been there when I needed them. They each have traits that I would love have. I feel so blessed that they came to support Dan and I as we start our life and were so generous!
Thank you so much Jess for being so fun, so supportive, so generous and such a good friend.








No comments:
Post a Comment