February 13, 2014

Eden

For our President's Day weekend trip with the Thorntons we went to Eden, Utah this year, instead of Sundance. It was a nice change and it was BEAUTIFUL weather. I went up a day early with my parents, since Dan had to study and work. I was excited that the FJH ski club would be at Wolf Mountain. I went over and talked to Aimee for about an hour and caught up. 

The cabin we stayed at was awesome and had gorgeous views. Everyone else came up on Friday and we all got to hang out. It was fun to have so many cousins together. Nora was a bit overwhelmed and just kept watching everyone. She hardly made any noise all weekend. 


Max was super nice and let Nora hold Blue Boots!


Saturday we went snowmobiling! We had Emily, Oliver, and Nora while the Weeses and Mathises went for the first two hours. Then we traded off kids and Dan and I went with the 2nd shift of people. It was fun to be outside. The snowmobiles were pretty gutless. We got really stuck in some powder once and then the sled rolled on my leg. (I may have had a panic attack when that happened). None of that really mattered though because we were in the mountains with beautiful views!




We had a fun dinner out with the adults and 2 babies that night. Nora got to try her very first Gerber puff and "baby Cheeto" at dinner. It was pretty funny to watch. Sunday we had a fun day relaxing and playing games. Monday was one of our most fun activities we've done! We went on a sleigh ride. Dan was in heaven because there were 7 dogs running around and hanging out with us on the ride. We go to see an amazing elk and took pictures with a reindeer! 






No comments: