December 6, 2013

New Tradition

Every year for Jess' birthday we go to dinner at Settebello and see the lights at Temple Square. Since its the beginning of December, it is always really crowded. This year, we walked right in and had a table. Dinners are getting more interesting with people having babies. They always want our food. We all had delicious pizza! I always love eating at Settebello!! 



Since it was so cold outside, we decided to go see the windows at the Grand America. They were decorated so cute and we could walk around with out coats on! It was the best. We all did excellent at the quiz about the windows. Nora slept through the whole thing, so it was fun to just stroll around looking. THe windows were decorated so cute! They also had a HUGE gingerbread house. It was amazing to see. 



This is probably going to be our new tradition for Jessica's birthday. I sure do love these friends of mine and am so glad that I met them while I was in Davis County. Jess is the best friend I could ask for! So glad she was born and that we get to share these fun traditions! 



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Aw thanks! And yes, a great new tradition! Love you!