November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

This year we celebrated Thanksgiving with the Blacks. We had the youngest 4 and their families there; Andrew, Dave, Pete and us. It was fun being with the Blacks and seeing their traditions. Rich and Kathy's remodel was finished just in time for us all to be in. They have a fabulous long dining area that everyone can sit around the same table. It was a great day! 

The whole day I felt extremely grateful for Dan. He is working so hard at work, school, church callings, and being a dad. He is such a caring, loving, compassionate husband. He is the most darling dad to Nora and will do anything for us. I am also so happy that we have our baby girl.  She is so much fun and such a doll. She's been such a blessing that I didn't know we needed. I am so thankful for my little family! 

No comments: