December 25, 2012

Christmas

Christmas was so great. I didn't get too many pictures because we are so busy having fun. Christmas Eve we went with Dan's family. We did dinner with most of Dan's siblings and had an amazing program. All of the grandkids did some kind of musical number, we sang with Dan's sister and her husband, and everyone sang carols. It was fun to see what the Black's traditions are. 


We decided to do Christmas morning at our apartment. We woke up late-ish and opened presents. Dan gave me a beautiful necklace. I gave him banana-grams and a car charger. We went to my family for Christmas day. It was fun to see all the grandkids and spend time with my family.

I am so grateful for all the blessings we have. We have so much more than we need. We have great families, great friends, and a great marriage. This was my best Christmas ever.


No comments: