November 23, 2012

Christmas!!!

I couldn't wait for thanksgiving to be over so I could get going on Christmas, much to Dan's shagrin. :) The day after Thanksgiving I got out as many decorations as I could and started putting them up.I am so excited to have a place for all of my different nativities. I am excited to share all my ornaments I got in Austria 10 years ago and have been saving to use with my husband. I loved having the Christmas music playing while we decorated our little fake tree! I was so excited to find the perfect stockings for our first Christmas together. I really just love this time of year!!I'm excited to share traditions and start new ones. I'm excited to give gifts to those we love. I'm excited to spend so much time together over the break.















1 comment:

The Black Family said...

Sooo cute! I love the holidays too! Merry Christmas!